Everplans is a life and legacy platform that helps you and your clients gather all of the important information, documents and wishes that they might need in case something happens to them. This includes wills, life insurance policies, and health care directives, in addition to online accounts, letters to friends and family, and much more.
With Everplans Professional, you can expand your role with clients, and create additional opportunities for your business.
Everplans Professional Key Features:
- Secure cloud storage for client’s vital documents, wishes and information
- Unique sharing technology so clients can pick and choose which information to share with different people in their lives
- Custom co-branding for you and your firm
- Attorney dashboard to keep track of client activity
- Ability to pre-populate client plans with critical information to get them started
- Thousands of proprietary and educational articles, checklists and resources
For more information and special NAEPC pricing, contact an Everplans Professional representative at 844-362-7526 or visit our special page on the Everplans website. Please make sure to alert the representative you are part of NAEPC.