Submit a New Member Benefit
NAEPC will consider products and services as noted below to be made available as a value partner for affiliated local councils or all members. Product Review Applications are reviewed by the Member Benefits Committee on a regular basis and within 90 days of receipt of material.
Download our Product Review Application HERE.
The following types of products & services will be considered for committee review from companies that have been in business for 18 months or more:
- Software related to estate planning
- Conferences, seminars, webinars and other educational opportunities*
- Books, magazines and other publications related to estate planning
- Profession-specific information related to estate planning (example: software specific to attorneys)
- Programs and services appropriate for affiliated local estate planning council development (example: award pieces)
In order to successfully implement and maintain the program, the NAEPC has the following requirements in place:
- The product must be discounted specifically for the NAEPC and the cost should be less or equal to other benefit programs by the same company
- Company must provide the NAEPC with a 1 - 3 paragraph description of the program that will be posted on the NAEPC website and used in NAEPC newsletters
- Company must provide the NAEPC with an online order form or other appropriate procedure for placing orders
- Company agrees to provide the NAEPC with notice if benefit program is discontinued or discount level is changed
- Accepted products and services will be reviewed once per year for accuracy, company agrees to comply with deadlines associated with this process
Procedure to have a product / service reviewed:
- Send copy of materials to email@example.com with "Member Benefit Material Submission" in subject line
- NAEPC staff will send product information to Member Benefits Committee for discussion and review within 90 days of receipt of material
- NAEPC will notify company of committee determination promptly
- If accepted, NAEPC requires complete implementation of online program within 30 days of notice of acceptance
*Please note, it is strongly suggested that time-sensitive offerings such as seminars and conferences be submitted no less than four months in advance of the event date to allow for ample promotional time.