Accredited Estate Planner® Designation
Professional estate planners can now achieve an accreditation that acknowledges their experience and specialization in estate planning.
The Accredited Estate Planner® designation is available to attorneys, Chartered Life Underwriters, Certified Public Accountants, Certified Trust and Financial Advisors, Chartered Financial Consultants, and Certified Financial Planners®.
The AEP® designation is awarded by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils to recognized estate planning professionals who meet special requirements of education, experience, knowledge, professional reputation, and character.
- Find an Accredited Estate Planner® near you.
- AEP® Qualifications and Requirements (Full Version)
- AEP® Qualifications and Requirements (Abbreviated)
- AEP® Applications
- Estate Planning Hall of Fame®
- Information for Active AEP® Designees
- Newsletter: AEP® Alert
- Definition of Estate Planning
Watch this brief video to learn more about NAEPC and the AEP® designation: