Referral Lists and Documents for Local Councils
This information is provided by NAEPC as a reference and sometimes a recommendation. Feel free to share this information with your board, adopt the sample documents as appropriate, or use the materials with your members.
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact NAEPC with your suggestion for a future document.
Power Point Presentations
- PowerPoint Presentation for Members of Newly Affiliated Councils
- Sample pre-meeting Powerpoint presentation
- Leimberg Introduction Presentation (PowerPoint)
- Sample Sponsor Kit
- Sample Council Budget (Microsoft Excel, formulas added)
- Leimberg Introduction Letter (Word)
- Sample Speaker Confirmation Notice
- Model Non-Profit Corporation Bylaws
- Model Board Nomination Form
- Model Non-Profit Corporation Articles of Incorporation 501c6
- Model Non-Profit Corporation Articles of Incorporation 501c3
- Sample Whistleblower Policy - Tracking Report
- Sample Whistleblower Policy
- Sample Conflict of Interest
- Sample Annual Board Recommitment Form
- Sample Board Meeting Agenda (Microsoft Word)
General Documents, Information & Referral Lists
- Adding a Liaison to NAEPC to your Board - NEW!
- NAEPC & the AEP® Designation, What We Are All About?
- Building Relationships with Nearby Councils
- "The Future of Estate Planning", a Task Force Report
- Every Council Campaign Packet
- Creating a LinkedIn Group - Considerations & Decisions
- Best Practices for Recognizing New & Existing AEP® Designees
- Council Leadership Day – Why Should Our Council Send a Representative?
- What Type of Insurance Does our Council Need?
- Why Does Our Council Need an Administrator?
- Planning for a Successful Programming Year