Resources & Sample Documents
This information is provided by NAEPC and available to leaders of affiliated local councils to assist in the management and daily operation of their council. Feel free to share this information with your board, adopt the sample documents as appropriate, or use the materials with your members.
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact NAEPC with your suggestion for a future document.
Power Point Presentations
- Benefit Review Presentation for Members of Affiliated Councils (this document can be personalized to your council - contact our office with your request) - UPDATED!
- General Overview of NAEPC Benefits for Estate Planning Councils - UPDATED!
- Sample Pre-meeting Powerpoint presentation - UPDATED!
- Sample Sponsor Kit
- Sample Council Budget (Microsoft Excel, formulas added)
- Sample Speaker Confirmation Notice
- Model Non-Profit Corporation Bylaws
- Model Board Nomination Form
- Model Non-Profit Corporation Articles of Incorporation 501c6
- Model Non-Profit Corporation Articles of Incorporation 501c3
- Sample Whistleblower Policy - Tracking Report
- Sample Whistleblower Policy
- Sample Conflict of Interest
- Sample Annual Board Recommitment Form
- Sample Board Meeting Agenda (Microsoft Word)
General Documents, Information & Referral Lists
- Benefit Review Brochure - UPDATED!
- Adding a Liaison to NAEPC to your Board
- Building Relationships with Nearby Councils
- "The Future of Estate Planning", a Task Force Report
- Every Council Campaign Packet
- Creating a LinkedIn Group - Considerations & Decisions
- Best Practices for Recognizing New & Existing AEP® Designees
- Council Leadership Day – Why Should Our Council Send a Representative?
- What Type of Insurance Does our Council Need?
- Why Does Our Council Need an Administrator?
- Planning for a Successful Programming Year
- All About NAEPC
- NAEPC & the AEP® Designation, What We Are All About?, released June 2013 featuring Clark B. McCleary