NAEPC Annual Conference Council Leadership Day Information
Each year, in conjunction with the Annual Conference, the NAEPC provides one full day of education and leadership sessions for the board, officers, and staff of our affiliated local councils - Council Leadership Day. The morning is dedicated to the NAEPC and The NAEPC Education Foundaton Annual Meetings, while afternoon sessions are committed to leadership development.
The attendee can expect to interact with fellow volunteer leaders, attend breakout sessions designed for idea sharing & growth and learn about ongoing NAEPC programs and services available to the council and their membership. The majority of this day is dedicated to open roundtable discussions with leaders of councils of like size. The sessions are facilitated by volunteers that are also board members from their home council.
Still not sure about sending a representative? Please check out our handy resource, "Why Should Our Council Send a Representative to Council Leadership Day?"
Information from the Council Leadership Day sessions held on November 16, 2016 during the 53rd Annual NAEPC Advanced Estate Planning Strategies Conference are available below.
What You Missed in 2016
- PowerPoint Presentation
- 2016 Committee Chair Report Packet - read to learn about all of the happenings at NAEPC during 2016 and plans for 2017!
- Council by Size Talking Points - this document is used to guide the conversation during the breakout sessions
- Extra-Small & Small Session #1 Notes
- Extra-Small & Small Session #2 Notes
- Medium Council Session #1 Notes
- Medium Council Session #2 Notes
- Large Council Session Notes
- Extra-Large Council Session Notes
What to expect in 2017...The sessions at the 54th Annual Conference will be very similar to the 2016 event. Talking points will be posted as they are created. In the interim, you may wish to review the talking points and session notes from 2016 found above.