LINK: Online Education brought to you by The Legacy Companies and sponsored by NAEPC
Fact: Take any two people, no matter how much they like and respect each other, put them in a room and it’s just a matter of time before it becomes a competition for the truth. Working together can be tough, even when it’s good.
Working successfully with other professional advisors takes more than a good intention, it takes a process – and we have that process for you. LINK is a fun, interactive and self-paced 9-module online course will be loaded with content, including:
- How to prepare yourself for collaboration
- How to conduct the initial client conversation
- Helping the client invite other advisors to the planning table
- How to have a successful initial meeting with other advisors
- Successfully hosting the Strategy Session
- How to host the Client Recommendation Meeting
- The step-by-step 4 Phase Model for collaborative planning
LINK was specifically designed by The Legacy Companies and thought leader Todd Fithian with the needs of NAEPC members in mind and is provided at a special price that no other group will receive. The registration fee is just $100 for active Accredited Estate Planner® designees and $169 for members of affiliated local councils. This low fee offers on-demand access to the course for one year from the date of sign up.
Council members can visit the link below to enroll. AEP® designees should login to the private page of this website or contact the NAEPC office to obtain a special discount code prior to enrolling.
Are you ready to successfully work in collaboration? Enroll Today!