Council Speaker Program offered by NAEPC
Each year, a variety of speakers are made available to NAEPCs affiliated local councils through the "No Charge" speaker program (council must fund travel, lodging and meeting expenses as outlined within the informational packet). This benefit has been wildly successful since its inception and we are pleased to provide the packet for the 2018-19 fiscal year below.
- S. Mark Alton, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, CAP®, AEP®, MSFS, CPWA®
- Hartman Axley, CLU®, ChFC®, JD, CFP®, MSFS, RHU, AEP®
- Joseph V. Falanga, CPA, AEP®, TEP
- Thomas M. Forrest, TO, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Michael W. Halloran, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Lawrence J. Macklin, Esq., CPA, AEP®
- Kit Mac Nee, CFP®, CRPC®, AEP®
- Clark B. McCleary, CLU®, ChFC®, MSFS, AEP® (Distinguished)
- A. Stephen McDaniel, JD, AEP®, EPLS
- Jordon N. Rosen, CPA, MST, AEP®
- Susan P. Rounds, JD, CPA, LL.M. (taxation), AEP®, TEP
- Paul S. Viren, CLU®, ChFC®, AEP®
Don't forget... councils are also permitted to use one webinar in place of an in-person speaker, see the packet for details.