Council Speaker Program offered by NAEPC
Each year, a variety of speakers are made available to NAEPCs affiliated local councils through the "No Charge" speaker program (council must fund travel, lodging and meeting expenses as outlined within the informational packet). This benefit has been wildly successful since its inception and we are pleased to provide the packet for the 2017-18 fiscal year below.
- Hartman Axley, CLU®, ChFC®, JD, CFP®, MSFS, RHU, AEP®
- Joseph V. Falanga, CPA, AEP®, TEP
- Thomas M. Forrest, TO, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Michael W. Halloran, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Al W. King, III, JD, LL.M., AEP® (Distinguished)
- Lawrence M. Lehmann, JD, CAP®, AEP®
- Lawrence J. Macklin, Esq., CPA, AEP®
- Clark B. McCleary, CLU®, ChFC®, MSFS, AEP® (Distinguished)
- A. Stephen McDaniel, JD, AEP®, EPLS
- Jordon N. Rosen, CPA, MST, AEP® - NEW TOPICS! Individual, Estate and Trust Provisions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act; Business Changes of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act; Understanding and Application of the Flow-Through 20% Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Susan P. Rounds, JD, CPA, LL.M. (taxation), AEP®, TEP
- Paul S. Viren, CLU®, ChFC®, AEP®
- Shane Westhoelter, AEP®, CLU®, LUTCF
Don't forget... councils are also permitted to use one webinar in place of an in-person speaker, see page 10 of the packet for details.