No Charge Speaker Program provided by NAEPC
Speakers may be liminted or unavailable during the COVID-19 crisis.
Each year, a variety of speakers are made available to NAEPCs affiliated councils through the "No Charge" speaker program (council must fund travel, lodging and meeting expenses as outlined within the informational packet).
This benefit has been wildly successful since its inception and we are pleased to provide the packet for the 2019-20 fiscal year below.
- Hartman Axley, CLU®, ChFC®, JD, CFP®, MSFS,
- Thomas M. Forrest, TO, AEP® (Distinguished)
- John P. Garniewski, Jr., CPA/PFS, CFP®, AEP®
- Lawrence J. Macklin, Esq., CPA, AEP®
- Kit Mac Nee, CFP®, CRPC®, AEP®
New Topics! Diversity in Estate Planning, 529 Planning: Transferring Millions of Dollars to Your Family, Socially Responsible Investing: Diversity, Inclusion, & Other Issues
- Clark B. McCleary, CLU®, ChFC®, MSFS, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Ginger F. Mlakar, JD, CPA, AEP®
- Michael P. Panebianco, JD, LL.M. (taxation), AEP®
- Susan P. Rounds, JD, CPA, LL.M. (taxation), AEP®, TEP
- Eido M. Walny, Atty, AEP®, EPLS
Don't forget... councils are also permitted to use one webinar in place of an in-person speaker, see the packet for details.