NAEPC 2011 Conference Highlights
48th Annual Conference
November 16 - 18, 2011
San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
We would like to thank our sponsors for their generous support of the 48th Annual Conference:
Registration Fees & Discounts
- $50 early bird discount available to Council Leadership / Educational Package registrations received on or before 09/30/11.
- $50 discount available to Accredited Estate Planner designees that have not yet attended an annual conference.
Council Leadership Day Package ($800)
- Includes Council Leadership Day sessions and technical education sessions, presentation material, conference breakfasts & luncheons & the Wednesday evening welcome reception
Conference Educational Package ($700 members / $750 Synergy Summit members / $800 non-members)
- Includes technical education sessions, presentation material, conference breakfasts & luncheons & the Wednesday evening welcome reception
- See below
Conference Materials, an Important Message for Conference Participants
- An abbreviated outline in the conference registration binder for note-taking purposes
- Advance access to full outlines at IShade.com (click the icon below for access, a user name and password are required)
- A CD that contains the full outline for each presentation on-site (participants are encouraged to bring a laptop computer to access the materials on the CD during the conference)
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing education credit for the 48th Annual Conference is administered by the Society of Financial Service Professionals.
- The following credit has been requested in all states: insurance, legal, accounting, CFP, CTFA, and PACE for Thursday, November 17, 2011 and Friday, November 18, 2011.
- The 48th Annual Conference is approved for 15.5 hours of Accredited Estate Planner designation credit.
Approval status for your discipline, designation or state can be monitored by clicking here.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS
Partial credit for this program is not available. Insurance professionals must attend every session on Thursday, November 17, 2011 and Friday, November 18, 2011 to receive credit.
The annual conference offers a unique opportunity for those attending the event and not sitting in on educational sessions! Our companion program offers three day trips to areas of interest in and near San Antonio and is offered in either a two or three-day package that also includes breakfast and the welcome reception.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - Fredericksburg and The Texas Hill Country Tour / Welcome Reception
- Thursday, November 17, 2011 - Spotlighting the Missions
- Friday, November 18, 2011 - A Visit to Greune, Texas
The fee for the three-day program is $400 and includes the Wednesday - Friday tours, Wednesday - Friday breakfasts & the Wednesday evening welcome reception. The fee for the two-day program is $350 and includes the Wednesday evening welcome reception & the Thursday - Friday tours.
Marriott Rivercenter Reservations
Click on the Marriott link below or call 800-364-8064 and tell the reservationist you are with "NAEPC" to receive the special group rate of $189/night. The group rate includes complimentary "Wired for Business" in the Marriott guestrooms and a 50% discount on self-parking rates. Reservations must be made by Friday, October 14, 2011 to guarantee the group rate.
Travel and Transportation Discounts
Those interested in supporting the 48th Annual Conference are encouraged to download the full sponsor kit (below) for details. Questions about sponsoring or exhibiting may be directed to Jim McCambridge at email@example.com or 847-212-4294.
Can't Attend? Purchase the Materials Instead!
Conference materials are now available for sale to those that cannot attend the program in-person. The fee is $195 / Accredited Estate Planner or Estate Planning Law Specialist designees or members of an affiliated local council and $245 / non-members. Download the form to place your order today! (Materials will be sent via postal mail by December 16, 2011.)