52nd Annual Conference
Add this event to your Outlook calendar.
Please plan on joining us from November 18-20, 2015 in Amelia Island, Florida for our signature annual event, the 52nd Annual Conference. The program offers one day for leaders of estate planning councils (Council Leadership Day, Wednesday, November 18th) and two full days of continuing education for every estate planning discipline (Thursday, November 19th & Friday, November 20th). The Annual Conference is open to all estate planning professionals. This page is updated regularly, please check back.
Reasons to Attend:
- Two full days of multi-disciplinary technical education
- Nationally-known presenters
- Up to 15 hours of continuing education credit in two days of sessions
- Networking with estate planners from around the country
- Private educational session with Steve R. Akers, JD, AEP® (Distinguished) just for Accredited Estate Planner® designees
- Competitive registration fee with most meals included and a reduced rate for estate planning council members
Download the Save-the-Date brochure HERE.
The52nd Annual Conference is sponsored by:
Speakers & Topics
Our schedule is still shaping up and this page will be amended as more information is available. The following speakers have agreed to present during the conference educational program:
- Steve R. Akers, JD, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Samuel A. Donaldson, JD, LL.M., AEP® (Distinguished)
- Michael W. Halloran, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, AEP® (Distinguished) Nominee
- Stephan R. Leimberg, JD, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Richard A. Oshins, JD, LL.M., MBA, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Jeffrey N. Pennell, JD
- John W. Porter, B.B.A., JD, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Martin M. Shenkman, CPA, PFS, MBA, JD, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Diana S.C. Zeydel, JD, LL.M.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation, the Headquarters Hotel
The conference will take place at the newly re-imagined Omni Amelia Island Plantation resort. This family-friendly resort is nestled on 1,350 acres at the tip of Amelia Island, a barrier island just off the Northeast Florida coast, and has recently experienced extensive renovations. Attendees will enjoy luxurious oceanfront accommodations, championship golf, a full-service spa, and endless dining options while attending the 52nd Annual Conference.
The conference room rate is $199 (single/double occupancy plus applicable taxes) and includes complimentary self-parking and in-room internet, among other resort amenities.
Overnight accommodations can be made by calling (888) 261-6161 and using group code "110515National" or by clicking HERE for the online booking system.
Continuing Education Credit
The 52nd Annual Conference will offer up to 15 hours of continuing education credit. Individual states determine the total number of credits awarded.
- The following credit will be requested in all states: insurance, legal, accounting, CFP®, CTFA, and PACE for Thursday, November 19, 2015 and Friday, November 20, 2015.
- The 52nd Annual Conference is approved for 16.5 hours of Accredited Estate Planner designation credit.
! IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS !
Partial credit for this program is not available. Insurance professionals must attend every session on Thursday, November 19, 2015 and Friday, November 20, 2015 to receive credit.
*Continuing education credit is administered by the Society of Financial Service Professionals.
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
NAEPC offers a unique and affordable opportunity to connect with attendees at the annual conference. In addition, many of these attendees report back to their affiliated local estate planning council about their experience! Don't miss your opportunity to participate in NAEPC's only national, face-to-face meeting each year - sign up to sponsor or exhibit now!
Questions about sponsoring or exhibiting may be directed to Ed Socorro at ESocorro@NAEPCmarketing.org or 312-600-5303.
Save the Date
53rd Annual Conference
November 16-18, 2016
Litchfield Park, Arizona (Phoenix/Scottsdale)
54th Annual Conference
New Orleans, Louisiana
Find Highlights from Prior Annual Conferences Here!
- 2014 Conference Highlights
- 2013 Conference Highlights
- 2012 Conference Highlights
- 2011 Conference Highlights
- 2010 Conference Highlights
- 2009 Conference Highlights
- 2008 Conference Highlights
- 2007 Conference Highlights
- 2006 Conference Highlights
- 2005 Conference Highlights
- 2004 Conference Highlights
- 2003 Conference Highlights
- 2002 Conference Highlights