51st Annual Conference
November 5 - 7, 2014
"THE MULTI-DISCIPLINARY APPROACH TO ESTATE PLANNING"
What attendees said about the 50th Annual Conference:
"High caliber, excellent presenters, and useful information."
"Very good and comprehensive coverage of the many topics and subjects that are relevant to estate and tax consultants."
Want to see what you missed? View the 50th Annual Conference recap video HERE or visit the "highlights" page below.
NAEPC offers a unique and affordable opportunity to connect with an estimated 500 attendees at the annual conference. In addition, many of these attendees report back to their affiliated local estate planning council about their experience! Don't miss your opportunity to participate in NAEPC's only national, face-to-face meeting each year - sign up to sponsor or exhibit now!
Questions about sponsoring or exhibiting may be directed to Ed Socorro at ESocorro@NAEPCmarketing.org or 312-600-5303.
Continuing Education Credit
The 51st Annual Conference will offer up to 15 hours of continuing education credit. Individual states determine the total number of credits awarded.
- The following credit will be requested in all states: insurance, legal, accounting, CFP, CTFA, and PACE for Thursday, November 6, 2014 and Friday, November 7, 2014.
- The 51st Annual Conference will also be approved for 16.5 hours of Accredited Estate Planner designation credit.
Save the Date
52nd Annual Conference
November 18 - 20, 2015
Amelia Island, Florida
Omni Amelia Island Plantation
Find Highlights from Prior Annual Conferences Here!
- 2013 Conference Highlights
- 2012 Conference Highlights
- 2011 Conference Highlights
- 2010 Conference Highlights
- 2009 Conference Highlights
- 2008 Conference Highlights
- 2007 Conference Highlights
- 2006 Conference Highlights
- 2005 Conference Highlights
- 2004 Conference Highlights
- 2003 Conference Highlights
- 2002 Conference Highlights