51st Annual Conference
November 5 - 7, 2014
"THE MULTI-DISCIPLINARY APPROACH TO ESTATE PLANNING"
The 51st Annual Conference is sponsored by:
New On This Page
Thursday, November 6, 2014
- Robert S. Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP® (Distinguished) ∙ 15 Best Planning Ideas for 2014 and Beyond
- Todd A. Fithian ∙ The True Frontier of Estate Planning: Effective Collaboration
- Bernard A. Krooks, JD, CPA, LL.M., CELA, AEP® (Distinguished) Nominee ∙ Planning for an Aging Population: Your Clients, Your Parents, and Someday You!
- Repeated Breakout Sessions
- Susan T. Bart, JD ∙ Decanting: Refining a Vintage Trust
- Elizabeth L. Morgan, JD ∙ Llife Insurance, Annuities, and Captive Insurance as Tools for Domestic and International Planning
- Thomas Rogerson ∙ Family Governance is the New Normal in Service to High-Net-Worth Families. Are Your Normal?
- Samuel A. Donaldson, JD, LL.M., AEP® (Distinguished) ∙ Hot Income Tax Tips for Estate Planners
Friday, November 7, 2014
- Jeffrey N. Pennell, JD ∙ Annual Update
- Lee J. Slavutin, MD, CLU®, AEP® (Distinguished) Nominee ∙ Tax Traps Involving Life Insurance
- Jerome M. Hesch, JD, AEP® (Distinguished) ∙ Reality of Sale: Dealing with the 10% Myth for Seeding Installment Note Sales to IDGTs and BDITs
- Jonathan G. Blattmachr, Esq., AEP® (Distinguished) ∙ Supercharged Shelter Credit Trust vs. Portability: It's Not that Complicated to Choose the Best
- S. Stacy Eastland, JD, AEP® (Distinguished) ∙ Some of the Best Charitable Planning and Estate Planning Ideas We See Out There in the New 2014 Tax Environment©
- Stanley M. Johanson, JD, LL.M., AEP® (Distinguished) ∙ Recent Developments Affecting the Estate Planning Practice
NAEPC offers a unique and affordable opportunity to connect with an estimated 500 attendees at the annual conference. In addition, many of these attendees report back to their affiliated local estate planning council about their experience! Don't miss your opportunity to participate in NAEPC's only national, face-to-face meeting each year - sign up to sponsor or exhibit now!
Questions about sponsoring or exhibiting may be directed to Ed Socorro at ESocorro@NAEPCmarketing.org or 312-600-5303.
Marriott Rivercenter Reservations - Now Open!
A special block of rooms has been reserved just for attendees at the Marriott Rivercenter, the location of the conference. The NAEPC room rate is $199 (single/double occupancy, exclusive of taxes) and includes wired and wireless in-room internet service. Reservations must be made by Friday, October 17, 2014 to guarantee the group rate. Please click HERE to be redirected to the reservations page or call 800-648-4462 to reserve your accommodations. When calling, please let the reservationist know you are with NAEPC.
Continuing Education Credit
The 51st Annual Conference will offer up to 15 hours of continuing education credit. Individual states determine the total number of credits awarded.
- The following credit will be requested in all states: insurance, legal, accounting, CFP, CTFA, and PACE for Thursday, November 6, 2014 and Friday, November 7, 2014.
- The 51st Annual Conference will also be approved for 16.5 hours of Accredited Estate Planner designation credit.
The Annual Conference Committee prides itself on choosing exciting companion programs for those that accompany Council Leadership Day and Educational Package registrants to the conference! Three thrilling programs are planned for this year...
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014 - A Taste of Tuscany at Sandy Oaks Olive Orchard
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 - Fly Fishing on the Guadalupe
- Friday, November 7, 2014 - Caves and Gems Tour at National Bridge Caverns
The registration brochure will provide a full description of each program. Two- and three-day registration packages are available and include the Welcome Reception, breakfasts, and tours.
Save the Date
52nd Annual Conference
November 18 - 20, 2015
Amelia Island, Florida
Omni Amelia Island Plantation
Find Highlights from Prior Annual Conferences Here!
- 2013 Conference Highlights
- 2012 Conference Highlights
- 2011 Conference Highlights
- 2010 Conference Highlights
- 2009 Conference Highlights
- 2008 Conference Highlights
- 2007 Conference Highlights
- 2006 Conference Highlights
- 2005 Conference Highlights
- 2004 Conference Highlights
- 2003 Conference Highlights
- 2002 Conference Highlights