ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk
The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, ACTEC, is a professional society of peer-elected trust and estate lawyers in the United States and around the globe. ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk is a free weekly podcast series that offers wealth professionals best practice advice, insights, and commentary on subjects that affect the profession and clients.
Past topics have included What Should Attorneys have in their Engagement Letters, Horton v. Jones Case on Electronic Wills, Qualified Opportunity Funds and Opportunity Zones, The Future is Here: Dealing with Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies in Tax and Estate Planning, and Security of Clients’ Information. You may listen and subscribe to the series through many popular podcast players:
ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk is made possible through support of the ACTEC Foundation. NAEPC is grateful to The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel for offering this valuable benefit to our members.
Arcadia Art Consultancy
Arcadia Art Consultancy is a full-service, tangible asset management firm that specializes in appraisal reporting, advisory, and collection management services for private collectors of fine art and other luxury assets. Uniquely positioned within the realms art, finance, and the law, Arcadia Art Consultancy can handle the most complex matters for high net worth clients.
The firm writes thoroughly researched and well-reasoned appraisal reports for such purposes as charitable contributions, equitable distribution, estate tax liability, gift tax liability, imminent sale, insurance coverage, damage and loss claims, and probate and also provide comprehensive art advisory and collection management services to help private collectors effectively buy, manage, and sell impressive collections of fine art and other valuables.
NAEPC members receive a 12.5% discount on professional services. Interested members can either complete a new client form at www.arcadiaappraisals.com/naepc-member-benefit or email email@example.com, referencing the NAEPC discount in the email.
Estate Planning for the Sandwich Generation: How to Help Your Parents and Protect Your Kids (Consumer Publication)
Estate Planning for the Sandwich Generation: How to Help Your Parents and Protect Your Kids, debuted as the #1 Amazon bestseller in new releases for Wills/Estate Planning. It features 10 estate steps to create an estate plan, why it is critical to use an estate planning attorney, and 5 talks to have with your parents about the future.
This book addresses frequently asked questions, walks clients through the estate planning process, and affirms the clients’ decision to work with an estate planning attorney. Additionally, the book highlights 5 important discussions to have with aging parents regarding finances, medical concerns, aging, end-of-life care, and death.
Use this book as a marketing tool for your practice! Hand the book to prospective clients as an introduction to your estate planning services or give the book as a meaningful thank you to clients for their business.
Read reviews by estate planning attorneys:
- … estate planning attorneys would be wise to encourage their clients to read it. - Karrie Bunting, Esq.
- … highly recommended to anyone looking to get the process started! - Michael F. Brennan, Esq.
- … an indispensable guide for people responsible for both their children and aging parents. - Elizabeth J. Ferguson, Esq.
NAEPC members receive a 20% discount off the cover price of $14.99 plus FREE shipping by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders of 50 books or more receive a 25% discount off the cover price and FREE shipping!
What is Lawgic Wills & Trusts?
Lorman Education has been educating professionals for over 32 years and understands the need for concise, accurate and timely information on regulations, laws, and business changes.
NAEPC members are eligible for a $449 discount on the All-Access Pass for CLE training and/or a 30% discount on individual live or on-demand webinars.
The All-Access Pass is a 12 month online training membership. With it, subscribers will get unlimited access to all of Lorman’s training products including videos, slide decks, written materials, and live and on-demand webinars.
To order an All-Access Pass, visit http://www.lorman.com/pass. Other training options can be purchased at http://www.lorman.com/training. Please use Priority Code 19189 and Discount Code T1275547 when ordering.
Online Learning Opportunities Offered by
The Legacy Companies, LLC
IGNITE Online Learning Program
The fundamental success requirement of any advice-giver is your ability to generate powerful relationships in a short amount of time when you first connect with new opportunities. If that’s not daunting enough, you have to do it in a business climate of skepticism, restrictive compliance, and high competition. That’s why Legacy created the IGNITE program.
- A 4 Decision System™ that will steer the progression of your relationship with current and potential clients
- A battle-proven way to confidently answer the question, “What do you do?”
- An Approach Talk™ that will pull you out of the commodity trap, and result in a clear engagement decision by your potential client
- Clear language that will show your potential client, why they should become a client for life
- An Engagement Agreement that will accelerate the opportunity forward
- Legacy has helped accountants, attorneys, philanthropic advisors, financial advisors and many other advice-givers create powerful, lasting relationships for over 20 years.
LAUNCH Online Learning Program
LAUNCH is designed with a single purpose: install a new process for engaging with future and current clients so that you can have the business, the clients and the kinds of engagements you want.
You will complete LAUNCH with:
- A proven, 4 Decision System™ for engaging with future and current clients in a powerful, efficient and systematic way
- A new way to introduce yourself to potential clients, and to teach others to introduce you so that you get more referrals, and that they are the kinds of clients you want
- An advanced Approach Talk™ designed to make securing new business more engaging, more fun, and get you quickly aligned with your prospects' greatest priorities
- A new perspective on how Trust works and how you can help nurture it
- A system for creating Goal Clarity to permanently address one of the invisible points-of-failure in client engagement
- Our GISOR™ Model for ensuring clients commit to their goals before you solve them
- A method to articulate Goal Achievement, how you’ll help your client achieve their goals and have the compelling future they want
- A web-based application to capture what you gather in your expanded Discovery, prepare compelling reports for your clients, and help your team keep cases on track
ECHO Online Learning Program
When families make decisions based on your recommendations, the results will echo long into the future. Their decisions become part of your legacy and theirs. Someone will serve your client for generations; we think it should be you. But one of the greatest risks to the advice-giving business model is a lack of generational reach.
- A powerful new way to capture your clients’ ideal future for themselves, their wealth, and their family
- The ability to discover and document shared family values, across generations
- The method to create a meaningful family financial philosophy (mission statement)
- The ability to actually engage the next generation and create relationships that will stick
- The ability to capture the family story (the story that holds them all together) through a turnkey biographical interview process
- The process for confidently hosting family meetings, including agenda’s and exercises
- The knowledge of Why, When and How to introduce a family wealth counselor
- The ability to create one-of-a-kind client documents using our web-based application
LINK will put the power of our 5 Best Practices of Collaboration in your hands, at your fingertips, so that you stay in the driver’s seat, lead, and win the day for your client.
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. was formed by nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip J. Kavesh, back in 2004.
What initially started as a training for fellow estate planning attorneys and financial advisors has since expanded into a company that provides estate planning professionals of all kinds - - attorneys, CPAs, financial advisors and life insurance agents - - practical, tested and proven technical, practice-building and marketing products. Its products and services are practical and can be quickly and easily implemented into estate planning practices of all levels of experience and expertise.
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. offers a variety of resources to estate planning professionals, including but not limited to:
- Practical Educational Teleconferences and On-Demand Programs from Some of the Nation’s Leading Experts
- Unique & Breakthrough Legal Document Forms
- Tested & Proven Seminar Marketing Packages
- Practice-Building Packages to Help Your Firm Run Efficiently
- Books, CDs, DVDs and Calculators
- FREE! Publications, Podcasts, Charts & Reports
- Information on Upcoming Events in the Industry
- Personal Coaching & Consulting
- In-Depth Practice Development Training for Estate Planning Attorneys
- And much, much more!
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. has extended NAEPC members a special 15% discount on its products and services, which can be obtained by logging in to this website.
For more information, log into the Members Only section.
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting – CCH Publications
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting offers innovative, integrated and customer-focused solutions that support the workflow of CPAs, corporate tax and accounting departments, and auditors — enabling growth, enhancing productivity and increasing profitability. Expert analysis, authoritative content, high-quality software applications and integrated workflow productivity tools allow professionals to turn information into action.
Through an Association Alliance Program, Wolters Kluwer offers a generous 35% discount on valuable and industry leading research publications. This relationship gives you the necessary tools to expand your professional development, enhance your knowledge and increase your expertise on tax, accounting, financial and estate planning, audit topics and more.
With leading titles in taxation, accounting, estate planning and more, the 100+ CCH Publications offer expert information to help NAEPC members stay on top of industry and market-leading developments. Publications are available in both print and eBook formats.
Zola Creative Media
The Proven Leader in Estate Planning Websites & Marketing
Do you have a website that consistently attracts new clients? Are you effectively driving referrals from your client and colleague base? Are you utilizing state of the art client-centered technology to distinguish your firm from competitors?
Zola Creative Media has helped hundreds of estate planning attorneys build a powerful and highly effective online presence for their firms. Our trifecta of innovative systems is sure to help you increase your exposure, enhance your image and supercharge referrals.
Cutting Edge Attorney Websites: We develop fully customized sites that not only catch the eye but also generate new business and educate website visitors. With professionally written content and interactive site tools, including the Estate Tax Calculator, Seminar Management System, and Integrated Attorney Blog, our sites effectively engage and connect prospective clients with your firm.
LegalVault®: Our revolutionary document storage and exchange system allows your firm to easily and securely store both healthcare and non-healthcare related information for retrieval by clients, advisors, healthcare providers and authorized heirs. With access to their documents 24/7, your firm will always remain on your clients’ minds.
Insight in Motion™: Our comprehensive legal newsletter and blog content publication and distribution system allows you to easily keep in touch with clients and colleagues. Our expansive library of fully editable articles was developed with estate planning attorneys in mind and features a wide array of articles on wills, trusts, healthcare directives, special needs planning, asset protection, probate, business succession, elder law and so much more. This effective “Top of Mind” marketing tool ensures that your contacts will keep you in mind when a business opportunity arises.
NAEPC members are entitled to receive a 20% discount on all custom website development services through Zola Creative Media.
We invite you to visit our website, www.zolacreative.com to explore these offerings or contact us at 877-269-0076 for a full product demonstration to learn how our experience and user-friendly tools can propel your practice. Simply tell the sales representative that you are with NAEPC to receive this great member benefit.