NAEPC is proud to be a member of The Synergy Summit, a unique organization whose delegates come from the leadership of the major legal, accounting, and financial service organizations in the country formed to study, educate, opine, and collaborate on appropriate issues of mutual interest.
Its members include:
- American Association of Attorneys - Certified Public Accountants (AAA-CPA)
- American Bar Association - Real Property, Trust and Estate Law (ABA RPTE)
- American Bar Association - Tax Section (Estate and Gift Tax Committee) (ABA Tax: Est Gft)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Personal Financial Planning - (AICPA-PFP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Tax Section (AICPA-Tax)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (NACGP)
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP USA)
As its name implies, the organization is a unified think tank allowing the leaders of its constituent organizations to coordinate programs, compare notes, and offer more value to their respective members. These organizations together represent more than 200,000 lawyers, accountants, financial planners, and insurance and other professionals.
NAEPC is most pleased that NAEPC board member Julie Buschman served as Chair for the 2013/2014 fiscal year and that President-Elect Mark Alton served in this role from 2018 - 2020.