Resources & Sample Documents
This information is provided by NAEPC and available to leaders of affiliated local councils to assist in the management and daily operation of their council. Feel free to share this information with your board, adopt the sample documents as appropriate, or use the materials with your members.
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact NAEPC with your suggestion for a future document.
Power Point Presentations
- Sample Welcome Kit (provided by Boston Estate Planning Council)
- Sample Sponsor Kit
- Sample Council Budget (Microsoft Excel, formulas added)
- Sample Speaker Confirmation Notice
- Model Non-Profit Corporation Bylaws
- Model Board Nomination Form
- Model Non-Profit Corporation Articles of Incorporation 501c6
- Model Non-Profit Corporation Articles of Incorporation 501c3
- Sample Whistleblower Policy - Tracking Report
- Sample Whistleblower Policy
- Sample Conflict of Interest
- Sample Annual Board Recommitment Form
- Sample Board Meeting Agenda (Microsoft Word)
- Meeting Checklist
General Documents, Information & Referral Lists
- Sample Post-Conference Report to Board of Directors
- Benefit Review Cheat Sheet
- Benefit Review Brochure
- Adding a Liaison to NAEPC to your Board
- Building Relationships with Nearby Councils
- "The Future of Estate Planning", a Task Force Report
- Creating a LinkedIn Group - Considerations & Decisions
- Best Practices for Recognizing New & Existing AEP® Designees
- Council Leadership Day – Why Should Our Council Send a Representative?
- What Type of Insurance Does our Council Need?
- Why Does Our Council Need a Staff Executive / Administrator?
- Planning for a Successful Programming Year
- Sample Document Retention Policy
- All About NAEPC
- NAEPC & the AEP® Designation, What We Are All About?, released June 2013 featuring Clark B. McCleary