Programs and Services for Council Development
Robert G. Alexander Webinar Series
The Robert G. Alexander Webinar Series was introduced in 2013 and provides monthly online programs for viewing live or on-demand (at your leisure). The special programs are available to affiliated local estate planning councils, Accredited Estate Planner® designees, members of affiliated local estate planning councils, and non-members for individual viewing or group gatherings.
Program content complements the core value of NAEPC, the multi-disciplinary concept of estate planning.
Continuing education credit will be available at each webinar for Accredited Estate Planner® designees. In addition, a certificate of completion will be made available for those professionals that feel the program satisfies their continuing education requirements and are able to self-file. Councils may also file the program in their home state for programs offered in a group setting.
- $40 / Accredited Estate Planner® designee (dues must be current at the time of registration)
- $60 / member of an affiliated local estate planning council or at-large member of NAEPC
- $100 / individual non-member
- $250 / council meeting or group gathering (council dues must be current at the time of registration)
Please visit our website for more information, including the availabilitly of series subscriptions.
CardConnect - Merchant Account Services for Councils and Members
Whether it’s through your affiliated local estate planning council website or your personal business, accepting credit card payments just makes good business sense. Using our preferred partner to process those payments makes even better sense. NAEPC councils and their members get preferred rates when they process their credit or debit card transactions through CardConnect – a leading provider of processing services to the legal and accounting industry.
NAEPC benefits with CardConnect:
Qualified swiped transactions rates as low as 1.55% + 20¢.
Qualified non-swiped transactions rates as low as 2.25% + 20¢.
Customer Service Excellence
Support for you 24/7.
Legal and accounting associations have repeatedly made CardConnect their number one processing choice.
Free Mobile Marketing Solutions
Free Fan CONNECT account to help you send messages and reach your contacts instantly on their mobile devices.
For more information or for a no-obligation quote to obtain your merchant account and VAR sheet, please contact the CardConnect Team assigned to NAEPC,
- Rick Kallas - 312-728-5826 or Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
- or visit https://cardconnect.com/partner/naepc
Make sure you mention the NAEPC to get your preferred benefits.
ConferenceAdit Meeting Services & Complimentary Hybrid Event Training
The COVID pandemic has caused everyone to re-imagine how to conduct business, and membership associations like your council are certainly no exception. This is especially true when it comes to hosting events. Remote and virtual meetings have become commonplace and will likely define the way organizations operate for the short term. Many councils are anticipating hybrid meetings as the next step in returning to normalcy when it is safe to do so, but also as a flexible way to meet the needs of members going forward.
As you start to think about your hybrid meetings, or simply want help with the production of ongoing virtual meetings, ConferenceAdit is here to help. With access to all of the popular online meeting providers, ConferenceAdit can meet your council's needs and provide the technology and support necesssary to provide a successful member experience.
- Go Live, Live & Virtual, or Just Virtual… No Problem
- Full Set Up, Speaker and Attendee Support
- Live Session Surveys
- Flexible Lead Time
- Recording Capabilities
- Cost Effective
- Multi-meeting Packages Available
- CE Tracking & Control, Reporting and Certificates
Join the growing number of councils that have uncovered the secret that is ConferenceAdit! Contact Steve Buscema to learn more about the ConferenceAdit Suite of meeting services.
978-208-9388 / email@example.com
Considering a hybrid meeting, but unsure how your council's leaders or staff executive will be able to be in two places at once?
We’re here to help! ConferenceAdit has partnered with NAEPC to provide a complimentary webinar titled “Best Practices: Planning & Execution of Hybrid Meetings.”
Attend one of the upcoming group webinars to demystify the process and learn hybrid event basics, including:
- Pre-Event Best Practices, including Speaker Communication and Checklists
- Which Technology You’ll Need to Make it Work
- Technical Tips & How to Set the Stage for the Best Visual Experience
- East-to-Follow Diagrams for Room Set Up, Whether the Speaker is In-Person or Remote
Webinar Dates & Times
Tuesday, May 18 at 4:00 pm ET
This event is recommended for Extra Small & Small Councils
Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 12:00 pm ET
This event is recommended for Medium, Large & Extra Large Councils
Can't wait for the webinar? No problem! Contact ConferenceAdit today to schedule one-on-one time with Steve Buscema.
978-208-9388 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CE Tracking, Digital Books & Surveys for Events
Managing your council's in-person events can be challenging. So much time is wasted by manually tracking continuing education credit, not to mention an attendee's annoyance with lines to access the sign in/out sheets and always remembering to bring their license numbers! ConferenceAdit's suite of services offers councils and similar associations an affordable option that dramatically streamlines attendance tracking, provides customized reporting, generates completion certificates, and immediately captures survey responses, all while improving the attendee experience at your events.
CE Tracking and Certificates
Stop wasting time and money on manual reporting! Members apply for CE and receive credit, right on their mobile device.
Dramatically increase attendee feedback by getting instant responses about the session.
Digital Conference Books
A significant savings when compared to printing, your council can offer a polished and fully-branded portal with event materials and the ability to include sponsors.
As the event host you will have full control over the CE experience. The interactive dashboard allows for easy event set-up, simple management of courses and attendees, and even offers the ability to communicate with attendees via text/email messaging.
> Learn more about the ConferenceAdit suite of services or call the ConferenceAdit team at 781-325-8761 to get started
> Get the attendee experience
NAEPC-affiliated councils receive a $50 savings on event set-up costs.
What We're Saying...
"I use a new tool called ConferenceAdit... it has eliminated all the paper sign in sheets for credit, all the report preparation, plus instant certificates. Also, we can upload all the handouts for presentations and sponsor content. It does even more, but even if it didn't, would still be great!
Melissa Simpson, Estate Planning Council of Central Pennsylvania
NAEPC used ConferenceAdit's Digital Conference Book, Course Surveys, and CE Tracking for the 55th Annual NAEPC Advanced Estate Planning Strategies Conference and had a fantastic experience. The system does exactly what it's designed to do, especially with regard to improving the attendee experience, and does it very well. With credit available in all states for all estate planning-related disciplines, this service was a wonderful addition to the conference.
Eleanor M. Spuhler, National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
Virtual Event Production Services
To help estate planning councils stay connected with their membership, ConferenceAdit is now offering a virtual conference option.
Combining a flexible virtual meeting platform technology with ConferenceAdit's industry-leading continuing education tracking, attendees can earn CE credit and provide post-session feedback right from their home or office. No need to cancel your meetings! This turn-key virtual solution is cost effective and can be implemented with minimal lead time.
- Full Set Up, Speaker and Attendee Support
- Attendee CE Tracking & Control, Reporting and Certificates
- Live Session Surveys
- Ability to record and package sessions for future use.
- Cost effective with multi-meeting discounts available
ConferenceAdit handles all of the details: speaker training, testing and full monitoring during the session, digitial delivery of all conference/session materials, tracking of attendance, and capturing feedback. Attendees participate remotely with audio and presentation visibility. Live polling and Q&A features are also available. Continuing education reporting and session-level survey responses are available to the council immediately following the meeting.
The set-up fee for estate planning councils is reduced to $250 (up to 225 attendees) and the per-speaker fee is reduced to $550. Additional fees apply for over 225 attendees and optional video production services.
Let ConferenceAdit ease the stress and anxiety related to your council's event planning. Contact them today at email@example.com to learn more!
Immediate Access to Healthcare Directives & Emergency Medical Information - Anywhere, Anytime, 24/7/365
DocuBank provides instant access to advance directives & medical information and creates marketing opportunities for your firm. Find out more today.
Did you know that healthcare directives are unavailable in Electronic Medical Records more than 75% of the time?
You can make sure your clients and their loved ones have easy access to these vital documents by including a DocuBank Card in their estate plan. This handy card makes healthcare directives immediately available to hospitals worldwide 24/7/365 by fax and online. It also provides instant access to your client’s medication list, emergency contact information, allergies, medical conditions, vaccination log, medical history, and much, much more!
DocuBank has helped thousands of estate planning attorneys increase client retention by providing a low-cost, value-added service that clients appreciate. You can provide peace of mind for your clients and benefit from unique marketing features that reinforce your relationships with clients and generate referrals:
- Your branding printed on client cards and correspondences
- Clients see your logo and branding when they log in online!
- Alert emails to family generate referrals for next generation business
- DocuBank renewals can be a tangible addition to your client care or maintenance program
It’s easy to start protecting your clients with DocuBank! You’ll receive free brochures, sample cards, and personal onboarding for you and your team to help you add DocuBank to your firm’s workflow.
NAEPC members and members of local councils are eligible for a 63% discount on DocuBank! A one-year membership is just $20 per person (retail rate $55). Click here to set up your firm’s free account.
For more information, call 610-667-3524 or send them an email.
Watch the DocuBank Explainer Video to Learn More!
Leimberg Information Services (LISI) Subscription
Members of affiliated local estate planning councils that elect to sign up for the Leimberg Service can now get pre-paid access to Leimberg Information Services (LISI), a subscription service providing financial service professionals fast, frank, and incisive analysis of proposed and recent legislation, regulations, cases, and rulings by experts. LISI is also home to a very powerful engine that will help subscribers create customized searches and past and future cases more easily and quickly than ever before possible. Contact your affiliated local council about participating in this program. REMINDER - This benefit is a benefit for affiliated local councils!
WHY IS LEIMBERG ACCESS IMPORTANT TO YOUR CHAPTER?
Your members will have unlimited (24/7/365) access - through your chapter's website - to Leimberg Information Services' huge data base of cases, rulings, legislation, and much more at www.leimbergservices.com
Leimberg Information Services (LISI) provides financial service professionals fast, frank, and incisive analysis by some of the leading experts in the U.S.
LISI is also home to a very powerful engine that will help your members create customized searches and find information more easily and quickly than ever before possible.
Estate planning council members receive weekly email reminders from the national office that the Leimberg Information Service website is available through membership in your Estate Planning Council.
Your estate planning council members receive access to hundreds of cases, rulings and legislation LISI has already reported on - and access to those posted throughout the year on almost a daily basis. These commentaries are instantly accessible through LISI's incredibly powerful search engine that will allow members to create customized searches to locate specific topics, references, and citations of particular interest to them.
Other benefits include: Twelve-year archive of monthly FaxNet data service and Section 7520 and other important rate information.
Cost to NAEPC affiliated councils:
To enroll in Jan., Feb., March, or April - $24/member
To enroll in May, June, July, or Aug., - $20/member
To enroll in Sept., Oct., Nov., or Dec., - $30/member *
*covers the last 4 months of the year and all of the following year.
All members of a council must enroll.
Please click HERE for additional information and an enrollment form.
No Charge Speaker Program provided by NAEPC
Each year, a variety of speakers are made available to NAEPCs affiliated councils through the "No Charge" speaker program (council must fund travel, lodging and meeting expenses as outlined within the informational packet for live programs). This year, in response to COVID-19, speakers may be available for distance-learning programs via Zoom or a similar delivery method.
This benefit has been wildly successful since its inception and we are pleased to provide the packet for the current fiscal year below.
- Paul M. Caspersen, CFP®, AEP®, MS (financial planning & taxation)
- Al W. King, III, JD, LL.M., AEP® (Distinguished), TEP
- Lawrence J. Macklin, Esq., CPA, AEP®
- Kit Mac Nee, CFP®, CRPC®, AEP®
- A. Stephen McDaniel, JD, EPLS, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Ginger F. Mlakar, JD, CPA, AEP®
- Susan P. Rounds, JD, CPA, LL.M. (taxation), AEP®, TEP
- Rachel L. Votto, CPA, AEP®
- Eido M. Walny, Atty, AEP®, EPLS
Don't forget... councils are also permitted to use one webinar in place of an in-person speaker, see the packet for details.
Online Learning Opportunities Offered by
The Legacy Companies, LLC
IGNITE Online Learning Program
The fundamental success requirement of any advice-giver is your ability to generate powerful relationships in a short amount of time when you first connect with new opportunities. If that’s not daunting enough, you have to do it in a business climate of skepticism, restrictive compliance, and high competition. That’s why Legacy created the IGNITE program.
- A 4 Decision System™ that will steer the progression of your relationship with current and potential clients
- A battle-proven way to confidently answer the question, “What do you do?”
- An Approach Talk™ that will pull you out of the commodity trap, and result in a clear engagement decision by your potential client
- Clear language that will show your potential client, why they should become a client for life
- An Engagement Agreement that will accelerate the opportunity forward
- Legacy has helped accountants, attorneys, philanthropic advisors, financial advisors and many other advice-givers create powerful, lasting relationships for over 20 years.
LAUNCH Online Learning Program
LAUNCH is designed with a single purpose: install a new process for engaging with future and current clients so that you can have the business, the clients and the kinds of engagements you want.
You will complete LAUNCH with:
- A proven, 4 Decision System™ for engaging with future and current clients in a powerful, efficient and systematic way
- A new way to introduce yourself to potential clients, and to teach others to introduce you so that you get more referrals, and that they are the kinds of clients you want
- An advanced Approach Talk™ designed to make securing new business more engaging, more fun, and get you quickly aligned with your prospects' greatest priorities
- A new perspective on how Trust works and how you can help nurture it
- A system for creating Goal Clarity to permanently address one of the invisible points-of-failure in client engagement
- Our GISOR™ Model for ensuring clients commit to their goals before you solve them
- A method to articulate Goal Achievement, how you’ll help your client achieve their goals and have the compelling future they want
- A web-based application to capture what you gather in your expanded Discovery, prepare compelling reports for your clients, and help your team keep cases on track
ECHO Online Learning Program
When families make decisions based on your recommendations, the results will echo long into the future. Their decisions become part of your legacy and theirs. Someone will serve your client for generations; we think it should be you. But one of the greatest risks to the advice-giving business model is a lack of generational reach.
- A powerful new way to capture your clients’ ideal future for themselves, their wealth, and their family
- The ability to discover and document shared family values, across generations
- The method to create a meaningful family financial philosophy (mission statement)
- The ability to actually engage the next generation and create relationships that will stick
- The ability to capture the family story (the story that holds them all together) through a turnkey biographical interview process
- The process for confidently hosting family meetings, including agenda’s and exercises
- The knowledge of Why, When and How to introduce a family wealth counselor
- The ability to create one-of-a-kind client documents using our web-based application
LINK will put the power of our 5 Best Practices of Collaboration in your hands, at your fingertips, so that you stay in the driver’s seat, lead, and win the day for your client.
Sterling Cut Glass - Special Discounts on Award Pieces
Sterling Cut Glass offers perfect gifts for outgoing board members, honorees or speakers!
Sterling Cut Glass was founded in 1902 atop Mt. Adams’ “Art Hill” in Cincinnati, Ohio. Sterling artisans specialize in intricate hand cutting and polishing of the “Brilliant” period of American crystal.
Today, Sterling continues to enhance the beauty of fine crystal with custom etching and hand cutting for our retail store in Cincinnati, Ohio as well as for fine specialty retailers, golf and country club, resorts and distributors of custom etched crystal.
Sterling’s artisans continue to use the craftsmanship standards of our founders while always maintaining cutting edge technology.
Councils affiliated with NAEPC are entitled to a 10% discount. Please contact Kristin Dyas at 859-283-2333 ext.102 to place your order. Please reference "NAEPC Council Discount Program" when calling.