Submit a New Member Benefit
NAEPC will consider products and services as noted below to be made available as a value partner for affiliated local councils or all members.
The following types of products & services will be considered for committee review from companies that have been in business for 18 months or more:
- Software related to estate planning
- Conferences, seminars, webinars and other educational opportunities*
- Books, magazines and other publications related to estate planning
- Profession-specific information related to estate planning (example: software specific to attorneys)
- Programs and services appropriate for affiliated local estate planning council development (example: award pieces)
In order to successfully implement and maintain the program, the NAEPC has the following requirements in place:
- The product must be discounted specifically for the NAEPC and the cost should be less or equal to other benefit programs by the same company
- Company must provide the NAEPC with a 1 - 3 paragraph description of the program that will be posted on the NAEPC website and used in NAEPC newsletters
- Company must provide the NAEPC with an online order form or other appropriate procedure for placing orders
- Company agrees to provide the NAEPC with notice if benefit program is discontinued or discount level is changed
- Accepted products and services will be reviewed once per year for accuracy, company agrees to comply with deadlines associated with this process
Procedure to have a product / service reviewed:
- Send copy of materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Member Benefit Material Submission" in subject line
- NAEPC will notify company of committee determination
- If accepted, NAEPC requires complete implementation of online program within 30 days of notice of acceptance
*Please note, it is strongly suggested that time-sensitive offerings such as seminars and conferences be submitted no less than four months in advance of the event date to allow for ample promotional time.
Want more exposure to NAEPC members? Consider sponsoring or exhibiting at the Annual NAEPC Advanced Estate Planning Strategies Conference. Scheduled each November, the Annual Conference is the association's signature in-person event. Click on the link below to learn more.
> Annual NAEPC Advanced Estate Planning Strategies Conference Overview with Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities