No Charge Speaker Program provided by NAEPC
Each year, a variety of speakers are made available to NAEPCs affiliated councils through the "No Charge" speaker program (council must fund travel, lodging and meeting expenses as outlined within the informational packet for live programs). This year, in response to COVID-19, speakers may be available for distance-learning programs via Zoom or a similar delivery method.
This benefit has been wildly successful since its inception and we are pleased to provide the packet for the 2020-21 fiscal year below.
- Paul M. Caspersen, CFP®, MS (financial planning & taxation), AEP®
- Thomas M. Forrest, TO, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Lawrence J. Macklin, Esq., CPA, AEP®
- Kit Mac Nee, CFP®, CRPC®, AEP®
- Clark B. McCleary, CLU®, ChFC®, MSFS, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Ginger F. Mlakar, JD, CPA, AEP®
- Susan P. Rounds, JD, CPA, LL.M. (taxation), AEP®, TEP
- Rachel L Votto, CPA, AEP®
- Eido M. Walny, Atty, AEP®, EPLS
Don't forget... councils are also permitted to use one webinar in place of an in-person speaker, see the packet for details.