No Charge Speaker Program provided by NAEPC
Each year, a variety of speakers are made available to NAEPCs affiliated councils through the "No Charge" speaker program (council must fund travel, lodging and meeting expenses as outlined within the informational packet for live programs). Speakers may be available for distance-learning or in-person programs, depending on their preference.
This benefit has been wildly successful since its inception and we are pleased to provide the packet for the current fiscal year below.
- Paul M. Caspersen, CFP®, AEP®, MS (financial planning & taxation)
- Al W. King, III, JD, LL.M., AEP® (Distinguished), TEP
- Kit Mac Nee, CFP®, CRPC®, AEP®
- Ginger F. Mlakar, JD, CPA, AEP®
- Jordon N. Rosen, CPA, MST, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Susan P. Rounds, JD, CPA, LL.M. (taxation), TEP, AEP® (Distinguished) Nominee
- Rachel L. Votto, CPA, AEP®
Don't forget... councils are also permitted to use one webinar in place of an in-person speaker, see the packet for details.