No Charge Speaker Program provided by NAEPC
Each year, a variety of speakers are made available to NAEPCs affiliated councils through the "No Charge" speaker program (council must fund travel, lodging and meeting expenses as outlined within the informational packet for live programs). Speakers may be available for distance-learning or in-person programs, depending on their preference.
This benefit has been wildly successful since its inception and we are pleased to provide the packet for the current fiscal year below.
> 2022-23 Fiscal Year Packet
- Paul M. Caspersen, CFP®, AEP®, MS (financial planning & taxation)
- Al W. King, III, JD, LL.M., AEP® (Distinguished), TEP
- Kit Mac Nee, CFP®, CRPC®, AEP®
- Ginger F. Mlakar, JD, CPA, AEP®
- Jordon N. Rosen, CPA, MST, AEP® (Distinguished)
- Susan P. Rounds, JD, CPA, LL.M. (taxation), TEP, AEP® (Distinguished) Nominee
- Rachel L. Votto, CPA, AEP®
- Eido M. Walny, Atty, AEP®, EPLS
The informational packet offers a biography and topic choice(s) for each presenter, as well as the length of the speech they are able to provide and preferred delivery method. After submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, a representative will phone or email the council contact noted with the outcome of the request (available or not available). If the speaker is available, a representative will supply council contact with address and telephone information for the speaker.
Don't forget... councils are also permitted to use one webinar in place of an in-person speaker, see the packet for details.