Tracers - Investigative Legal Research Software
Tracers, the #1 trusted cloud-based investigative search software, is designed to help you find key pieces of information available only in public and personal records. Since 1996, Tracers has provided estate planning firms, independent lawyers, and process servers access to an online database of over 42 billion records — from over 86,000 sources of data! With U.S. based dedicated account managers on call to help you with any detailed private or public record search, Tracers has become a key legal research tool for estate and probate attorneys and their clients.
Powerful features for estate planning & probate attorneys include:
- Cloud-based software accessible from any device
- Easy-to-use interface with search history and permissions
- Property records search to find contact information for beneficiaries
- Skip tracing to construct a family tree or locate lost heirs
- Powerful asset search to help create a paper trail
- Validate wills and probate concerns
- Up-to-date address history search
- iPhone and Android apps
- Much, much more!
NAEPC members are eligible for a 10% discount on all Tracers search services. Sign up risk risk-free and your first $100 in searches is on us!