Tracers - Public and Private Records Software
Tracers, the #1 trusted cloud-based public records search software, is designed to help you find key pieces of information for estate planning available only in public and private records. For decades, Tracers has provided law firms and estate planners with access to an online database of over 42 billion records. Tracers estate and trust litigation law software was named a TechnoLawyer “Top Product of 2020” because of its dedicated customer service, cloud-based functionality, and powerful search tools. With comprehensive people and property data and flexible, customizable solutions, Tracers is the best legal research software for estate and probate attorneys and their clients.
Powerful features for estate planning & probate attorneys include:
- Property records search to uncover comprehensive information about properties for division.
- Information on relatives and known associates to contact beneficiaries.
- Up-to-date phone number and address search and other skip tracing tools to locate and contact lost heirs.
- Powerful asset search database to help create a paper trail of assets for planning.
- Identity verification solutions and deceased public records to validate wills and probate concerns.
- Bankruptcy data, liens, and judgments to perform due diligence and investigate financial situations.
- Cloud-based software that you can access from any device.
- Easy-to-use interface that provides search history and permissions for optimal efficiency.
- Much, much more!
If you’re interested in learning more about public records software, check out our free, on-demand CLE webinar with attorney Jared Correia on “Public Records Research and Compliance.” This webinar discusses the history of private vs. public records and the ethics behind their use, how to use investigative data in your own practice, and how to use Tracers to gather data quickly and efficiently.
Ready to get started with Tracers? NAEPC members are eligible for a 10% lifetime discount on all Tracers search services. Start your free trial today!