ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk
The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, ACTEC, is a professional society of peer-elected trust and estate lawyers in the United States and around the globe. ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk is a free weekly podcast series that offers wealth professionals best practice advice, insights, and commentary on subjects that affect the profession and clients.
Past topics have included What Should Attorneys have in their Engagement Letters, Horton v. Jones Case on Electronic Wills, Qualified Opportunity Funds and Opportunity Zones, The Future is Here: Dealing with Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies in Tax and Estate Planning, and Security of Clients’ Information. You may listen and subscribe to the series through many popular podcast players:
ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk is made possible through support of the ACTEC Foundation. NAEPC is grateful to The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel for offering this valuable benefit to our members.
All Language Alliance, Inc.
All Language Alliance, Inc. is a legal translation agency you can trust to provide certified translation services, official document translation services, Apostille translations, medical translation services, legal document translation services, in-person deposition interpreting services, remote Over the Phone and video deposition interpretation services via Zoom, technical translation services, and court certified translation services into more than 100 languages.
Legal document translation services are available from any foreign language to English, and from English to any foreign language.
Legal document translation pricing is document- and deadline-specific. NAEPC members should email the foreign language document to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning discount code "ALA10NAEPC" to receive a quote that includes a 10% discount. Once the quote is accepted, All Language Alliance will provide an online payment link to get the process started.
Arcadia Art Consultancy
Arcadia Art Consultancy is a full-service, tangible asset management firm that specializes in appraisal reporting, advisory, and collection management services for private collectors of fine art and other luxury assets. Uniquely positioned within the realms art, finance, and the law, Arcadia Art Consultancy can handle the most complex matters for high net worth clients.
The firm writes thoroughly researched and well-reasoned appraisal reports for such purposes as charitable contributions, equitable distribution, estate tax liability, gift tax liability, imminent sale, insurance coverage, damage and loss claims, and probate and also provide comprehensive art advisory and collection management services to help private collectors effectively buy, manage, and sell impressive collections of fine art and other valuables.
NAEPC members receive a 12.5% discount on professional services. Interested members can either complete a new client form at www.arcadiaappraisals.com/naepc-member-benefit or email email@example.com, referencing the NAEPC discount in the email.
BAU Print & Mail Inc.
BAU Print & Mail specializes in full service seminar marketing. For the last 22 years, the firm has been focused on helping its clients grow their business. They know the importance of expanding your client base and the challenges this goal presents.
BAU is here to make your job easier. They have the experience needed to get your dinner seminars filled with qualified prospects that you can meet in a casual setting and handle all aspects of your seminar planning, including: leads, invitation design, printing, mailing, and RSVP services. With seminar topics ranging from estate planning, social security, retirement, to taxes, long term care and many others, BAU Print and Mail successfully markets all types of seminars.
What they do:
- Free Seminar Coaching.
- Design and mail custom invitations and tickets for each seminar.
- Provide targeted mailing list with our List Management System. (Radius, Age, Wealth Estimate, and Home Value)
- Manage incoming reservations and making outgoing reminder calls.
- Reservations can be made online, QR Code or by calling your individual 800 number.
- A live receptionist is available 24/7 to take reservations.
- Daily access is given to our website to check attendance.
- All printing is done in-house and can accommodate a quick turn around.
BAU is offering NAEPC members a $.02 discount as well as 11% off your first seminar. To take advantage of this offer, please contact Melissa Schlesinger, MBA to get started at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-343-0512.
Estate Planning for the Sandwich Generation: How to Help Your Parents and Protect Your Kids (Consumer Publication)
Estate Planning for the Sandwich Generation: How to Help Your Parents and Protect Your Kids, debuted as the #1 Amazon bestseller in new releases for Wills/Estate Planning. It features 10 estate steps to create an estate plan, why it is critical to use an estate planning attorney, and 5 talks to have with your parents about the future.
This book addresses frequently asked questions, walks clients through the estate planning process, and affirms the clients’ decision to work with an estate planning attorney. Additionally, the book highlights 5 important discussions to have with aging parents regarding finances, medical concerns, aging, end-of-life care, and death.
Use this book as a marketing tool for your practice! Hand the book to prospective clients as an introduction to your estate planning services or give the book as a meaningful thank you to clients for their business.
Read reviews by estate planning attorneys:
- … estate planning attorneys would be wise to encourage their clients to read it. - Karrie Bunting, Esq.
- … highly recommended to anyone looking to get the process started! - Michael F. Brennan, Esq.
- … an indispensable guide for people responsible for both their children and aging parents. - Elizabeth J. Ferguson, Esq.
NAEPC members receive a 20% discount off the cover price of $14.99 plus FREE shipping by emailing email@example.com. Orders of 50 books or more receive a 25% discount off the cover price and FREE shipping!
FinancialAdvisors.com is a leading source of information for consumers seeking an independent financial advisor. Our videos, blogs, and podcasts provide consumers with knowledgeable content about the wonderful world of money.
For Advisors, the platform offers:
- Premium profiles, a 50+ data point informational account of the financial advisor that includes personal and professional data, photos and videos, social media sites, website information, and just about anything else a consumer would be interested in knowing when choosing their financial advisor. Please click here to view an actual profile.
- Turnkey Advisor Marketing Systems (TAMS), which consists of reputation management, automated lead generation, and local SEO dominance.
- Website Solutions packages that include a website as a service option, and both starter and custom-made WordPress sites.
TAMS marketing packages work in sync with Premium profiles giving an advisor a very powerful way to market their services to consumers. We are the only marketing company in the financial services industry to offer such an integrated plan to assist advisors in building their business.
NAEPC member pricing is $15.95 per month for a Premium profile (paid annually), compared to the regular fee of $19.95 per month.
For more information regarding Premium profiles and Advisor Marketing Services, please call 888-689-9650 and speak with Jim Eckel, making sure to indicate that you are a member of NAEPC and should receive the discount.
What is Lawgic Wills & Trusts?
Lorman Education has been educating professionals for over 32 years and understands the need for concise, accurate and timely information on regulations, laws, and business changes.
NAEPC members are eligible for a $449 discount on the All-Access Pass for CLE training and/or a 30% discount on individual live or on-demand webinars.
The All-Access Pass is a 12 month online training membership. With it, subscribers will get unlimited access to all of Lorman’s training products including videos, slide decks, written materials, and live and on-demand webinars.
To order an All-Access Pass, visit http://www.lorman.com/pass. Other training options can be purchased at http://www.lorman.com/training. Please use Priority Code 19189 and Discount Code T1275547 when ordering.
Online Learning Opportunities Offered by
The Legacy Companies, LLC
IGNITE Online Learning Program
The fundamental success requirement of any advice-giver is your ability to generate powerful relationships in a short amount of time when you first connect with new opportunities. If that’s not daunting enough, you have to do it in a business climate of skepticism, restrictive compliance, and high competition. That’s why Legacy created the IGNITE program.
- A 4 Decision System™ that will steer the progression of your relationship with current and potential clients
- A battle-proven way to confidently answer the question, “What do you do?”
- An Approach Talk™ that will pull you out of the commodity trap, and result in a clear engagement decision by your potential client
- Clear language that will show your potential client, why they should become a client for life
- An Engagement Agreement that will accelerate the opportunity forward
- Legacy has helped accountants, attorneys, philanthropic advisors, financial advisors and many other advice-givers create powerful, lasting relationships for over 20 years.
LAUNCH Online Learning Program
LAUNCH is designed with a single purpose: install a new process for engaging with future and current clients so that you can have the business, the clients and the kinds of engagements you want.
You will complete LAUNCH with:
- A proven, 4 Decision System™ for engaging with future and current clients in a powerful, efficient and systematic way
- A new way to introduce yourself to potential clients, and to teach others to introduce you so that you get more referrals, and that they are the kinds of clients you want
- An advanced Approach Talk™ designed to make securing new business more engaging, more fun, and get you quickly aligned with your prospects' greatest priorities
- A new perspective on how Trust works and how you can help nurture it
- A system for creating Goal Clarity to permanently address one of the invisible points-of-failure in client engagement
- Our GISOR™ Model for ensuring clients commit to their goals before you solve them
- A method to articulate Goal Achievement, how you’ll help your client achieve their goals and have the compelling future they want
- A web-based application to capture what you gather in your expanded Discovery, prepare compelling reports for your clients, and help your team keep cases on track
ECHO Online Learning Program
When families make decisions based on your recommendations, the results will echo long into the future. Their decisions become part of your legacy and theirs. Someone will serve your client for generations; we think it should be you. But one of the greatest risks to the advice-giving business model is a lack of generational reach.
- A powerful new way to capture your clients’ ideal future for themselves, their wealth, and their family
- The ability to discover and document shared family values, across generations
- The method to create a meaningful family financial philosophy (mission statement)
- The ability to actually engage the next generation and create relationships that will stick
- The ability to capture the family story (the story that holds them all together) through a turnkey biographical interview process
- The process for confidently hosting family meetings, including agenda’s and exercises
- The knowledge of Why, When and How to introduce a family wealth counselor
- The ability to create one-of-a-kind client documents using our web-based application
LINK will put the power of our 5 Best Practices of Collaboration in your hands, at your fingertips, so that you stay in the driver’s seat, lead, and win the day for your client.
Rocket Matter helps estate planning law firms offer better client service and also increase revenues by more than 20%. Founded in 2007 as the first cloud-based legal practice management solution, it has the most powerful, easy-to-use time and billing software in the industry. With award-winning customer service based in the U.S., it’s no wonder thousands of law firms swear by Rocket Matter.
Powerful features include:
- Time and billing
- Contacts, calendaring, and task management
- Online payment processing
- Unlimited document storage, automation, and the most robust NetDocuments integration in the industry
- Project Management
- iPhone and Android apps
- And much, much more!
As an Accredited Estate Planner designee, Estate Planning Law Specialist certificant, At-Large member, or member of an affiliated local council, you’ll receive a 15% lifetime discount off our Rocket Matter Pro Edition. Learn more by signing up for a free 7-day trial. No credit card required! You’ll also receive a free customized demonstration of our software catered to your firm’s individual needs. Learn more about your Rocket Matter member benefit here.
You can also contact a member of our award-winning team at 866-710-1845. Mention that you are a member of NAEPC to receive this great member benefit!
Rocket Matter has also collected all of their FREE online legal webinars in one location so you learn essential legal tips, best practices, and more... all at your leisure.
Visit the firm’s online library to access these titles, and many more:
- How to Effectively (and Ethically) Market Your Law Firm
- The Ethics of Accepting Credit Cards for Lawyers
- How to Work Remotely and Still Run a Successful Law Firm
- Disaster Planning For Law Firms: All You Need to Know
- Solving Law Firm Problems with Efficient Processes and Workflows
More Resources Provided by Rocket Matter:
Special Needs Map, LLC
Special Needs Map, LLC is a unique, powerful tool for financial advisors, estate planning attorneys, life insurance agents, and other professionals. It helps estimate how much money their clients may need to leave their child someday upon passing. The tool was created by a team of financial advisors with a decade of experience in the special needs realm to make special needs planning accessible to all professionals who want to be able to give sound advice in special needs planning situations.
Watch this brief video about the services provided by Special Needs Map, LLC.
NAEPC members are entitled to a 25% discount. Please use coupon code NAEPC101 during the sign up process.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. was formed by nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip J. Kavesh, back in 2004.
What initially started as a training for fellow estate planning attorneys and financial advisors has since expanded into a company that provides estate planning professionals of all kinds - - attorneys, CPAs, financial advisors and life insurance agents - - practical, tested and proven technical, practice-building and marketing products. Its products and services are practical and can be quickly and easily implemented into estate planning practices of all levels of experience and expertise.
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. offers a variety of resources to estate planning professionals, including but not limited to:
- Practical Educational Teleconferences and On-Demand Programs from Some of the Nation’s Leading Experts
- Unique & Breakthrough Legal Document Forms
- Tested & Proven Seminar Marketing Packages
- Practice-Building Packages to Help Your Firm Run Efficiently
- Books, CDs, DVDs and Calculators
- FREE! Publications, Podcasts, Charts & Reports
- Information on Upcoming Events in the Industry
- Personal Coaching & Consulting
- In-Depth Practice Development Training for Estate Planning Attorneys
- And much, much more!
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. has extended NAEPC members a special 15% discount on its products and services, which can be obtained by logging in to this website.
For more information, log into the Members Only section.
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting – CCH Publications
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting offers innovative, integrated and customer-focused solutions that support the workflow of CPAs, corporate tax and accounting departments, and auditors — enabling growth, enhancing productivity and increasing profitability. Expert analysis, authoritative content, high-quality software applications and integrated workflow productivity tools allow professionals to turn information into action.
Through an Association Alliance Program, Wolters Kluwer offers a generous 35% discount on valuable and industry leading research publications. This relationship gives you the necessary tools to expand your professional development, enhance your knowledge and increase your expertise on tax, accounting, financial and estate planning, audit topics and more.
With leading titles in taxation, accounting, estate planning and more, the 100+ CCH Publications offer expert information to help NAEPC members stay on top of industry and market-leading developments. Publications are available in both print and eBook formats.
Zola Creative Media
The Proven Leader in Online Marketing for Estate Planning Attorneys
Since 2007, Zola Creative has helped hundreds of estate planning law firms build a powerful and highly effective online presence. We take a holistic approach to online marketing, offering a full suite of services designed to help you build a powerful web presence that not only attracts new visitors but converts them into paying clients.
NAEPC members receive $500 off the design fee of a custom website or ongoing marketing plan.
We invite you to visit our website, www.zolacreative.com to explore these offerings or contact us at 877-269-0076 for a full product demonstration to learn how our experience and user-friendly tools can propel your practice. Simply tell the sales representative that you are with NAEPC to receive this great member benefit.